Sunday, February 21, 2010

a fun card class




Took a fun card class yesterday at Cottage Stampers in Hartville OH. Linda taught a little on the "Judith" stamps. When I say a little- she really taught a lot, but there is so much more & those stamps are so versatile that she is going to give us another class so we can learn what all we can do/make with just one stamp. Talk about "thinking outside the box". WOW. That will be a fun class.
Hope you like 3 of the 6 cards that I am showing.

Until another time.....

2 comments:

Donna said...

cute cards, Jo. I love Stamps by Judith! She has some fun stuff.

Unknown said...

That was a great class Jo! I enjoyed it alot! and yes a little was hardly little.. we did lots!
I will have to post mine.. but er um.. they will look similar to yours.. :) Luv ya! ~ bets~

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin