Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Birthday cards & easel card

I have a sister that has a birthday in a few days & some friends that also have a birthday this month. Hope they like what I made for them. I need to get busy and make another birthday card cause I have another sister that has a birthday the first wk. in March.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is an easel card I made for a "shoebox" card swap with a great bunch of ladies from Dalton. In my next blog or 2- I will show you the wonderful cards that they came up with for all of us to make. I got the directions from Splitcoast Stampers for this Easel card( another friend also shared the directions with me -thanks Barb). Hope you like my card.....
Posted by Picasa
Different papers/cardstock & inkpads;embelishments;rubberstamps & copic markers were used on all the cards made, along with nestabilities & punches.
Thanks for looking......

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow JO, I just love your cards!!! Lets make a date for a play day before I leave!! :) TFS

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin