Thursday, January 3, 2013

Oh my - way over a year since I posted anything. Shame on me. Brand New Year 2013. maybe I will do better this year, but no promises. LOL
  I went "shopping" at Viva Las Vegastamps & whoo-whee - they have awesome stamps in their store. Anyway...    give them a visit.

This first card was for my granddaughter. It's a CloseToMyHeart stamp.

          just a simple card but I love the colors:

now I remember why I don't like to post pictures of my cards cause I can't remember
to give credit to what products I used most of the time. Oh well.... until next time....

1 comment:

Di said...

Hello Jo!! I jujst found your sweet comment and am so glad I helped you to use that wreath die and stamp! It drove me nuts until I figgured it out :)

Why not make a card or two and come and play with us in the Snippets Playground? We're a really happy go lucky crowd, no pressure just fun and would welcome you with open arms. Lots of the playmates come from your side of the Atlantic - all you need to do is to use up scraps (aka snippets) of paper, card, ribbon or really anything to join in.

Even if you don't come by again, thank you again for being kind enough to let me know that my little tip helped :)

Hugs

Di xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin